Dries: 083 448 1412 – Cyrilene: 082 820 4939
TEL: 087 941 7568 – E-mail Address: email@example.com
The farm Vaalleegte is 20km from the Prince Albert Road Station in the direction of Merweville.
WHAT ONE CAN EXPECT:
A lovely Karoo Farm with accommodation and facilities. A variety of antelope species feed on the interesting Karoo veld. Hikes, game drives and hunting will enchant you while the quiet night will make you forget about any stress.
A Game lodge with 3 bedrooms (can accommodate 7 persons), a spacious living room (lounge, DSTV, interior barbeque facility, dining table, bar and fully equipped kitchen) and 2 bathrooms with showers.
Outside is another barbeque facility and 1 bag of wood per day.
There are 2 flatlets with outside barbeque facilities, which accommodate 3 persons per flatlet and 1 flatlet which accommodate 2 persons.
There is a recreation room with a pool table and DSTV
FOR THE HUNTER
GAME PRICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Availability of game is dependable on the season.
We normally have Gemsbok / Oryx, Blue Wildebeest, Swart Wildebeest, Rooihartebees, Blesbuck and Springbuck.
PROCESSING MEAT AND USING COLD ROOM FACILITIES
Prices available on request.
- Cost of use of butchery facilities for own processing (includes kitchen saw, mincer and cold store).
- You can contact Mr Joubert Esterhuizen (prior to your hunt) at Douvoordag Butchery in Merweville (023 501 4117) to arrange for your meat to be processed.
Bed, bedding and towels (including, coffee, tea, sugar, milk & rusks).
Tidy up of the kitchen and living room.
Lunchbox for the day in the field on request.
Breakfast on request.
PLEASE CONTACT US REGARDING DAY FEES FOR HUNTERS
Presiding hunting of springbuck and blesbuck primarily, min. 6 hunters
Hunting from the vehicle up to 3 hunters per vehicle.
PLEASE BRING ALONG:
Enough drinks and ice.
Refrigerated Containers or Coolboxes for transporting meat.
Plastic bags for packaging meat.
THE ORGANISER MUST ENSURE THAT EVERY MEMBER OF THE
HUNTING TEAM HAS A COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT.
- Each hunter must hold a valid license. The license is available at Koup Produsente
Laingsburg (André Coetzee – 083 474 1111)
- Each hunter should have his own rifle or his Competence Certificate if he wants to use somebody else`s rifle.
- A shooting range is available where you are expected to set your gun and scope on target.
- Weekends Hunts: Arrive Wednesday afternoon at latest 15H00 – and leave Saturday morning or Sunday morning.
- A deposit of R500.00 is payable per person of the hunting team. To confirm your reservation it is payable before 15th February 2017, if not paid, the reservation will be cancelled. The deposit will only be refunded if the reservation is cancelled 30 days before reserved arrival.
- On confirmation, you also need to confirm if you will take a lunchbox and/or breakfast.
- On confirmation, you also need to advise the amount and type of buck that you plan to shoot so that we can do proper planning. The number of game available for shooting will then be confirmed.
- Wounded game remains a problem, so announce immediately to find the animal. If not, it is the team`s responsibility to pay the buck calculated at the average weight.
- If a hunter shoots an animal/buck which was not pre-arranged with the farmer, double the cost of that specific animal/buck will be charged.