Dries: 083 448 1412 – Cyrilene: 082 820 4939
TEL: 087 941 7568 – E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The farm Vaalleegte is 20km from the Prince Albert Road Station in the direction of Merweville.
WHAT ONE CAN EXPECT:
A lovely Karoo Farm with accommodation and facilities. A variety of antelope species feed on the interesting Karoo veld. Hikes, game drives and hunting will enchant you while the quiet night will make you forget about any stress.
A Game lodge with 3 bedrooms (can accommodate 7 persons), a spacious living room (lounge, DSTV, interior barbeque facility, dining table, bar and fully equipped kitchen) and 2 bathrooms with showers.
Outside is another barbeque facility and 1 bag of wood per day.
There are 2 flat lets with outside barbeque facilities, which accommodate 3 persons per flat let and 1 flat let which accommodate 2 persons.
There is a recreation room with a pool table and DSTV
FOR THE HUNTER
GAME PRICES – 2017
Gemsbok / Oryx R 5000.00 R 6000.00
Blue Wildebeest R 4500.00 R 4700.00
Swart Wildebeest R 3500.00 R 3550.00
Rooihartebees R 4000.00 R 4500.00
Blesbuck R40.00/kg (stomach out heart and liver remain)
Springbuck R45.00/kg (stomach out heart and liver remain)
GAME PROCESSED SKINNED ONLY
Gemsbok/Oryx R 80.00
Blue Wildebeest R 80.00
Swart Wildebeest R 65.00
Rooihartebees R 65.00
Blesbuck R 45.00
Springbuck R 30.00
- Cost of use of butchery facilities for own processing (includes kitchen saw, mincer and cold store) – R1.50 / kg.
- You can contact Mr Joubert Esterhuizen (prior to your hunt) at Douvoordag Butchery in Merweville (023 501 4117) to arrange for your meat to be processed.
ACCOMMODATION (Per person per day for a minimum of 3 nights) @ R300.00 per person
Bed, bedding and towels (including, coffee, tea, sugar, milk & rusks).
Tidy up of the kitchen and livingroom.
Lunchbox for the day in the field on request at R50.00 per person.
Breakfast on request at R45 per person.
DAY FEE FOR HUNTERS
Presiding hunting of springbuck and blesbuck primarily, min. 6 hunters R180.00 per hunter per day.
Hunting from vehicle up to 3 hunters per vehicle R540.00 per day.
PLEASE BRING ALONG:
Enough drinks and ice.
Refrigerated Containers or Coolboxes for transporting meat.
Plastic bags for packaging meat.
THE ORGANISER MUST ENSURE THAT EVERY MEMBER OF THE
HUNTING TEAM HAS A COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT.
- Each hunter must hold a valid license. The license is available at Koup Produsente
Laingsburg (André Coetzee – 083 474 1111)
- Each hunter should have his own rifle or his Competence Certificate if he wants to
use somebody else`s rifle.
- A shooting range is available where you are expected to set your gun and scope on target.
- Weekends Hunts: Arrive Wednesday afternoon at latest 15H00 – and leave Saturday morning or Sunday morning.
- A deposit of R500.00 is payable per person of the hunting team. To confirm your reservation it is payable before 15th February 2017, if not paid, the reservation will be cancelled. The deposit will only be refunded if the reservation is cancelled 30 days before reserved arrival.
- On the above said date you also need to confirm if you will take a lunchbox and/or breakfast.
- On the above said date you also need to advise the amount and type of buck that you plan to shoot so that we can do proper planning. The number of game available for shooting will then be confirmed.
- Wounded game remains a problem, so announce immediately to find the animal. If not, it is the team`s responsibility to pay the buck calculated at the average weight.
- If a hunter shoots an animal / buck which was not pre-arranged with the farmer, double the cost of that specific animal / buck will be charged.